Its a jungle out there

Sunday, August 05, 2007

God Help Me

Isnt it ironic that you dont get what you want when you want it ?

I just made a decision in my life that is good for me from some point of view but bad for me from another. i'm being complacent about it and just hoping and praying that things work out fine

God help me

all my life i've always been the good child. i hardly ever did anything to embarrass my parents ( my brothers on the other hand.........well thats another story for another day) and my dad is SUPER proud of me in everything ( he is the greatest by the way)......... so why do i have the feeling all of a sudden that i'm about to break that good streak. i feel like i'm about to do something that will really change how a lot of people feel about me

God help me

I'm kinda stuck in a rut. in this rut i dont feel good about the two options that i have. why cant there just be option three. i'm not really excited about both options that are available to me right now. any way i look at it i'm going to lose out. i'm going to lose a bit of myself........ maybe i'm just being selfish

why is being selfish such a bad thing

whatever decision i make is going to change my life. i mean really change my life........ you know when they say life altering changes.... yeah that

i've never really understood the meaning of being " stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea" until now

God help me

on a lighter note i've been reading a lot of blogs lately and i must say there a lot of pretty interesting blogs out there. very funny ones too

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home